* Lightning SWD on ACC_ID/ACC_PWR wires.
* Lightning Serial (For iBoot console, etc.).
* Lightning USB (For DFU, …).
* Lightning ACC_ID sequence (As debug accessory).
* Lightning Power (For charging or if the target does not have a battery)
OpenOCD (With Open Source Bonobo driver)
* ARMv8 / ADIv5
* Support SWD commands queue
* Support target board reset
* Connects to OpenOCD
* For Registers access, Hardware breakpoints, Instruction stepping, R/W memory, etc.
The Bonobo cable connects to your target through Lightning and allows CPU debugging through JTAG/SWD using OpenOCD + AArch64 GDB. Among others, you can: access all CPUs and registers, single step, put hardware breakpoints, dump memory, etc… Perfect for security research.
The target serial console can be accessed on the control PC through Minicom (iBoot prompt), as well as Lightning USB (For DFU, USB exploitation, demote, etc.)
Need more informations.